Registration Problems

Everything else goes in here!

Moderator: urbanscootin mods

Registration Problems

Postby GizmoGal on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:52 am

Readers/members:

This board has not had a new member register in over a month. That includes the inevitable spammers! So there’s few invasions, but no much-welcomed new members asking questions, sharing their scooter experiences. That keeps the forum very quiet and some here may wonder at that lack of new posts.

As the only active Moderator, it has not escaped my attention. I specifically wrote a PM to Jeff, Duderiffic, the Admin who owns this board and controls it. I told him I feared that the registration or enrollment software is not processing properly and no one new, good or bad, is able to join. I don’t know if that’s the cause, but it is very unusual to have no new memberships registered week after week.

I’ve yet to hear back; my mail to Duderiffic has not been received/opened, and I am unable to repair the glitch myself. I want those who enjoy reading the board and cannot sign in to participate to know I’m trying to get this changed. And those who are already urbanscootin members should be assured that I want to get new members admitted and I’ve notified the Admin.

I do hope I see some new sign-ons very soon. Thanks for your patience.
Members: Keep posting! Let’s keep it active and interesting!
EPSP #42-- First NY posse member!
GizmoGal
Staff

Return to Off Topic Chat