price on a 2007 metro..im new here.

If you're thinking of buying a Honda Metropolitan or Honda Jazz, but still have questions? Ask us here and we'll help you!

Moderator: urbanscootin mods

price on a 2007 metro..im new here.

Postby goldenflux on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Hello everybody,

Im new here and i have a few questions on pricing a 2007metro...

It all started last summer when i was in Spain. I decided to rent a scooter in Madrid and i fell in love with it. Since than i can't get the thing out of my mind!! Randomly at work yesterday someone asked me if i know anyony interested in buying a scooter. Maybe its a sign but i really dont have much knowledge on pricing. The scooter she is selling is a 2007 metro, black and gray, was bought used from the dealer for 1100 dollars. it had 5000 miles on it and she only rode it for about 5 miles and than decided it wasnt for her. So she asked me to make her a offer. she is looking to get the price close to what she paid for it cause she hasnt used it much. i guess my mind was spinning too much at the thought of finally owning one that i forgot to ask how long its been sitting around unused...

I guess my question is what is a scooter with that milage worth? how many miles do these scooters usually last? if it hasnt been started up in a while what are the things i need to check out to see if it is running well? and i guess any other advice you have for me in my quest to aquiring a scooter...i will search this forum more for insight, but any direct responses would be wonderful....thanks in advance
goldenflux

Re: price on a 2007 metro..im new here.

Postby Bustin on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:08 pm

$800.00 :D
"Cruising is what I dig the most." - Jeff Spicoli
Bustin

Postby Mopedlar on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:09 pm

KBB trade-in value is $790.
Mopedlar

Postby goldenflux on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:50 pm

thanks, i will make an offer. i appreciate it...and ill let you know how it goes.
goldenflux

Return to Pre-Purchase Scooter Questions