Anyone have a metruck specs list?

Having problems with your scooter? Want to talk to people about modifying your scoot? This is the place!

Moderator: urbanscootin mods

Anyone have a metruck specs list?

Postby zippin35 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:29 am

I check the how-to's and the read only forums and searched lol but couldnt find a metruck walk-through. I have an 07 met with a ruck swingarm and Im going to met-ruck it I think (lol). Is there any walk-through of specifics you will need to do this build? I know that its been posted on fb groups but I figured one central location for a how-to woould be ideal. So, please fire away with the items needed to convert a met to a metruck! Thanks
zippin35

Re: Anyone have a metruck specs list?

Postby Tanuki on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:30 pm

Boy oh boy do you need totalruckus.com

I think mike155 made a youtube vid, ill look fot it and post soon.

If all your doing is the ruck swingarm, its not hard at all. But you will need to tackle 2 things that can be tricky, the rear shock placement and rejetting the carb due to having to ditch the stock

http://49ccscoot.proboards.com/thread/2 ... itan-build

Or you can ask the Doc
Tanuki

Re: Anyone have a metruck specs list?

Postby FatKid on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:50 am

Ha putting a ruck swing arm isn’t what most meruck people (me being one) would consider a met-ruck.... really it is just moving your rear tire back about 3 inch’s

A MetRuck would be throwing a ruckus rear frame on the back of a metropolitain front frame... a lot more goes into that, and in my biased opinion looks freaking awesome!!

But I have seen stretched mets that make me want to get another too so just depends on your route I guess... if you want a true MetRuck I can help out! If you just want a ruckus swingarm... I got no experience sorry
FatKid

Return to Maintenance, Modifications and Service Questions