Hi all! I need your help!

Having problems with your scooter? Want to talk to people about modifying your scoot? This is the place!

Moderator: urbanscootin mods

Hi all! I need your help!

Postby befitt500 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:48 am

Hi all! I desperately need help. I fried my ground in the rr harness, battery ground to the frame, backside of fuse block. I have gone thru the entire rear harness, repaired melted ground wire(the only wire that the installation burned to bare wire). I have checked both rear relays, even purchased a new switch relay at the battery fuse block, switch clicks, ohm tested fine, however, when they are on the scoot, I get no click- nothing. I am getting a 12.7 to only one slot on battery fuse block with motor off, I get 12.7 at two slots with key on. No power at all to main solid main red wire. Any thoughts and ideas greatly appreciated! (Curious: what model/yr's ECM will work on my '03? It seems the ECM's are pretty model/yr sensitive)

I currently am/have been going through cancer treatment (since 2014). I have been reduced to my little met getting me to dr appts, treatments, etc. I desperately need help getting back up and running! Uber and Lyft fees are really getting too expensive! Please advise. Thank you!
befitt500

Return to Maintenance, Modifications and Service Questions