Kinda off topic but.....

Do you have a question about how this forum works or a suggestion for changes? Post here.

Kinda off topic but.....

Postby tommyxp on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:15 pm

I am now aware that urbanscootin.com is the owner of the site SHcooter.com that has just expired and disappeared.
I would truly like to keep the site going due to the information that it contains regarding the Honda SH150 and a few other SH's and would be more than willing to help keep the site 'alive' by any means necessary.
Can anyone here HELP put me in touch with the person who 'pulls-the-shots' regarding SHcooter.com?
Thank you ahead of time either-way........Tom
tommyxp

Re: Kinda off topic but.....

Postby duderiffic on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Oops! Expired credit card! Sorry about that...
duderiffic
Admin

Re: Kinda off topic but.....

Postby tommyxp on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:15 am

Thank you very much Duderiffic.
Truthfully, I was surprised to see it back because of dwindling 'traffic', ever since the 'upgrade' was applied to the basic site operating system about 1½ - 2 years ago, resulting in the loss of proper functionality of "View active topics" and "View latest posts", which IMHO were/are critical. Anyone visiting the site would naturally 'click' on these and see next-to-nothing going on and think the site was dead.
We limp along none-the-less and are highly appreciative of your generosity and ESPRIT DE CORPS. Salute!.....Tom
tommyxp

Return to Forum Questions / Suggestions