WANTED: Input from members!

Do you have a question about how this forum works or a suggestion for changes? Post here.

Re: WANTED: Input from members!

Postby gilliezoom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:52 pm

"It is a juvenile delinquents paradise. Jerry." Hah that's funny. =))
I'll be in Chandler picking up my Met on the 8th. Going to visit a former GF and other friends i have in the area. Maybe we can go out for a ride. :D
'05 Met 2 salsa w/'08 engine swap "Allegra"
'08 Yamaha YZF R1 "Xitlalli"
gilliezoom

Postby vulcan on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:09 pm

duderiffic wrote:Humm... but wouldn't that mean the section would be exempt from the board rules?

My concern with launching a section like that would be that it would create situations that we would prefer to prevent. (hence the reason for the rules)

Can't you link us to your Craigslist rants instead? :D

I belong to a political forum on Yahoo Groups, and then of course there is mopedarmy.com, where you can literally talk about (or fight about) anything. However, I would like to point out that anything said on another forum between members of this forum would inevitably find it's way back here, and probably create a lot of hard feelings between members. I would choose not to participate in off forum discussions with members of this forum. If you have something to say to one member, you could always use PM, but as always, you are responsible for the consequenses of what you say or do. Jerry.
2002 Kawasaki Vulcan 750, 2013 Royal Enfield B5, 2001 Yamaha XT225, 2009 Genuine Stella, 2012 Yamaha Zuma 125, 1980 Puch Newport
vulcan

Postby Archimage on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:32 am

I have a free chat script, that works with html.. no plug ins at all.. it works fine, unless you get a lot of users on, say 20.. but that wouldn't be a problem here..
Archimage

Postby duderiffic on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Weird- we had talked about a chat many many years ago- I think I may have even run an IRC channel. Strange...

Anyone else like that idea?
duderiffic
Admin

Postby Archimage on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:52 pm

here's the script:
http://tesol.net/scripts/Chat-N-Time/

yeah, it's a bit lame, but it does work! :p
Archimage

Previous

Return to Forum Questions / Suggestions