Back active again after being away for awhile

If you're new, welcome! Post here so we can all get to know you!

Moderator: urbanscootin mods

Back active again after being away for awhile

Postby mtoney on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Wanted to say hello to the newer members here. Been away for a while since my wife and I moved up to motorcycles from the scooter world. But I am looking and dropping back into the scooter world as I am growing weary of my heavy motorcycle and enjoy the simplicity of twist and go that I used have. Currently I ride a beautiful 1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing Interstate edition basiclly a baby Goldwing. My wife rides a show room clean 1984 Honda Magna V30. Both are 500cc bikes. I have Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism, along with several of the co-morbid conditions that can come with the disorder. Dealing with the heavy SW and shifting is becoming overwhelming and less enjoyable for me. I miss the lightweight of my Met for around town errands and I always liked my wife's Reflex for road trips, more so than my low slung Helix. My plan is to sell the SW and get both an older Met for around town fun and a Reflex for road trips. I want to be able to enjoy rides around where I live on the Met and the Reflex as the lack of any radio, talking ect is very relaxing for me. Just me, the scoot, the wind and the road. Perfect way for me to relax. Mike
Silly NT's.......I have Aspergers
mtoney

Return to New User?